Proform Spin Bike Pro C22
AED 8,995 (Price Inclusive Of VAT)
Delivery within Dec 02 - Dec 04
- Free Installation
- 1 year warranty
- SMR™ Silent Magnetic Resistance
- Inertia-enhanced 13kg Flywheel
- Offers 24 digital resistance levels
- 22" smart HD touchscreen display
- Dual 2” speakers, water bottle holder, integrated transport wheels
- 115kg / 253lbs maximum user weight
- Assembled Dimensions 145cm(L) x 56cm(W) x 137cm(H)
Your trust, Our promise
Frequently Bought Together
|Product Type||Exercise Bikes|
Interactive Personal Training
Follow along with our personal trainers as they lead your workout and help you get results. With iFIT’s Resistance Control technology, your trainer takes control of the resistance on your bike to realistically match the terrain of the workout. When your trainer goes up a hill, you’ll feel the burn.
Interactive Training for All
We all come in different shapes and sizes, but cycling should be for everyone. We’ve engineered the ProForm Studio Bike Pro 22 to adjust to fit most user heights. Move the seat up, down, forward, or backward, and the handlebars up or down to find the right position for you.
- Vertical Adjustability: 3.75” (5 positions) Stack
- Vertical Adjustability: 9” Stack (10 positions)
- Horizontal Adjustability: 3” Reach Interchangeable
- Optional Toe Cages with Straps Interchangeable
Silence Never Sounded So Good
Experience a smooth, frictionless, and silent ride with our patented SMR™ Silent Magnetic Resistance, allowing you to adjust your intensity without interrupting your workout or anyone around you.
Built to Last and to Go Fast
Engineered and produced with high-quality welded steel and enhanced corrosion resistance, the ProForm Studio Bike Pro 22 lets you work out as hard as you want without losing any feeling of stability.
Roll With Ease
The ProForm Studio Bike Pro 22 was designed to quickly get you moving and to quickly get moved. Whether you’re tight on space or just like to move things around a bit, the front-mounted transport wheels make it easy to reposition your bike if it’s not in the right spot. Or simply move it completely out of the way when you’re finished with your workout.