Concept 2 Indoor Rower Model D With PM5 Monitor
AED 4,938 AED 6,250 (21% Off) (Price Inclusive Of VAT)
Delivery within Sep 25 - Sep 26
- Free Installation
- 1 year warranty
- Resitance: Air resistance
- Resistance level: 1-10
- Adjustable Footrests and Ergonomic Handle
- Nickel Plated Chain
- 14-inch seat height
- Display: The PM5 monitor shows you a wide range of data, including pace, watts, stroke rate and Calories.
- 227kg / 500lbs Maximum user weight
- Assembled Dimensions 61cm(L) x 243.8cm(W) x 35.5cm(H)
Frequently Bought Together
|Product Type||Rowing Machines|
|Chain or Cord||Nickel-plated steel chain|
|Console Display||PM5 Backlit display|
|Power Source||Two D cell batteries|
|Maximum User Weight Capacity||227 kg|
|Product Weight||26 kg|
|Set-Up Dimension||244 (L) x 61 (W) x 36 (H) cm|
|Shipping Dimension||38 (L) x 55 (W) x 142 (H) cm|
The Best Selling Rowing Machine
The Concept2 RowErg® sets the standard for indoor rowing machines. Built by rowers, for rowers, the RowErg is used by people of all ages and abilities worldwide who want a full-body, low-impact workout.
As engineers, we value clean, effective design. The RowErg is engineered to work smoothly, be easy to maintain, and last a lifetime. This is the same machine used by Olympic- and elite-level athletes to train for their sport—it’ll take the abuse of heavy training day after day. At the same time, it supports the training goals of everyone, whether you’re just starting out on your fitness journey, looking to start something new, or a long-time athlete.
- Power Requirement: Takes two D cell batteries. During your workout, the monitor draws power from the spinning flywheel to extend battery life.
- Construction: Standard: Aluminum front legs, steel rear legs. Elevated: Steel front and rear legs.
- Monitor Arm: Rugged nylon. Pivots for storage and to adjust monitor height.
- Finish: Powder coat
- Color Scheme: Black
- Storage: Can be separated into two parts for easy storage